Happy greetings from myself and staff here at O'Sullivan Sportsman Resort. We get our name from the surrounding Lake 'The Potholes Reservoir' which is part of the Columbia Basin Project and formed by O'Sullivan Dam. Potholes refers to the many glacial depressions in ancient sand dunes here. These potholes and small islands make this area one of the best in Washington for recreation! There is so much to do here both on and off season and we are ready to accommodate your needs upon arrival.
At a Glance
- Check in: Noon or Later
- Check out: 11am
- We are open year round from 8am to 5pm
- All members and guests are to register at the check-in office upon arrival and have RV present at time of registration. Member must provide current membership card and identification and also give a departure date.
- Members may bring the usual household pets such as dogs, cats or birds up to the maximum allowed by law. Please refer to your "Rules & Regulations Policy" for further information. Breeds not allowed are Pit Bulls, Rottweilers & Staffordshire Terriers
- First and foremost, we are a Family Resort. Our activities are structured around family fun. We want our guests to feel their children are in a safe environment, but please be aware that you must warn your children of the dangers of being near the lake, and warn them to watch out for vehicles
- Speed Limit inside Park is 5 mph